Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catching Up!

Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have so much I don't know where to start. First I want to Congratulate my baby sister & her husband who just found out tonight that they are expecting a baby boy this July. I cannot wait to meet him. This is a true blessing for our family.
My business with Premier Designs has been going great. January was a slow month just getting back from holidays and having Rally, but I did have a few shows and my first $1000 show. Yea!! It was a lot of fun and this gets easier and easier. This month I have 7 parties and am possibly sponsoring my first Jeweler. I hope everything works out because I know she will be awesome and Premier will be awesome for her!!
Spring is hopefully coming soon. The weather has been so cold and snowy in Ohio this winter. We are having slightly higher temps this week and most of the snow is melting. Yea because I haven't seen the ground since early Dec. But with Spring also means my husband will return back to his normal work schedule and start to travel. We are planning on a romantic getaway for us in Gatlinburg. The last few years have been family vacations and we need a weekend to relax.
Hope everyone else is having a wonderful start to 2011 as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment