Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Inspirational

Last weekend I was blessed enough to attend my very first Rally as a Premier Designs Jeweler. I was not sure what to expect, and I was so overwhelmed with the warmth of everyone presence. I could not believe how many Jewelers were there. Over 3000 attended. Most of Rally was a lot of recognition of jewelers reaching new levels. Premier truly gives us the opportunity to continue to grow and be rewarded.
At Rally we listened to a lot of people who's lives were touched and changed by Premier. In almost everyone story you could somewhat connect to them. You understood and felt glad that someone else had the same obstacle's as you did. We were introduced the new Spring jewelry, and had short videos on how to mix & match different pieces together. I was so excited I came home Sat. and already ordered my new favorite pieces!
National Rally is the July in TX. I really want to attend. The cost will be more since I will have to travel and stay at a hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment