Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

2011 officially begins for me today. The kids have returned to school after a long winter break. Life will return to somewhat normal and routine. I love the holidays but the start in October with Halloween and don't stop until now. I am ready to start the New Year. I am so many things I am excited for this year. I have new goals and agendas for 2011. I have never felt so positive and determined as I am for this year to begin.
In 2010 our family had some changes. Most of the changes were good and a couple were not so good, but it taught me that I am blessed in so many ways that I can overcome anything and we have. Our family bond is so close and with them anything will and can happen. I quit my full time job in the fall of 2010. This was huge decision but with my husbands understanding and support we will make it. I started my new business with Premier Design, with huge support from all my family and friends! Premier has truly changed my life. It has given me the time for my family. Working full time before I have missed so much.
In 2011, our family will be expecting a new baby. Yea! My baby Sister is expecting her second child. This is a true blessing for her family. Her husband just completed his last radiation therapy and test results were clear from Lymphoma Cancer. It has been quite awhile since our family has had a baby around. My youngest was the last and he is now 9. We are all very excited!!!!
I will also be kicking off my Premier business. Since we made the decision for me to stay at home, I need to make sure I can expand my jewelry business and make it successful. I have my very first rally coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to go and meet all of the other Premier ladies. This will be my true jump start to my business. My Premier family always gives me motivation.
My personal goal this year is to continue to be successful in my life. I don't measure success by wealth but by my personal relationships. My relationship with my Husband, children, parents, siblings and my friends. I am so blessed by each of their relationships.
I also promise to work on my blogging expertise. I am a new blogger and after viewing some other blogs I see that mine needs lots of TLC. I will work on it and in the next few days expect some changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment