Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome!!

Hello, My name is Amy. I am a stay at home Mom of two boys and I have recently started my own business as a Independent Premier Design Personal Jeweler. I started my business with Premier Oct. 2010. It has been very exciting. I am ready for the New Year and all the great things that are going to happen!! I started this blog for my current and new customers. I want to keep in touch with everyone and share the newest fashion trends and exciting events with Premier. I am sure I will share my family moments because I am so proud of my family it is hard not to brag here and there, but I do want to keep this blog as much about you and the jewelry news! Please feel free to always contact me with any questions or comments. I am a new blogger so this will be a learning experience for me also. Thanks for stopping by and please continue to follow me.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm getting really excited for my training party on Saturday! Congratulations on completing your Quick Start- I'm hoping to do the same thing, although I know it will be tough after the holidays! I look forward to following some of your jewelry ideas and trends on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete