Monday, January 10, 2011

This Week

For some reason I have this habit to put everything off. Thinking I have plenty of time and it is so far away. Now here I am with my Rally this weekend. It is a huge deal. My very first rally. I have to plan on outfits and go totally out on jewelry so it is a very hard decision, and of course I am sitting here with a list of things to get done by Thursday.
We are expecting a snow storm tomorrow so this could delay me even more, but a lot of my to do list is things here so I guess I will be trapped and forced to get focused and items checked off.
As soon as I get finished with Rally I am getting busy of promoting my business and my blog. I really want to share the great jewelry combos I have discovered. So many ladies see a necklace and just see it. You would be amazed that with Premier's necklace some of them have at least 3 options to them. Combining them gives you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment